Without coming together to find food, shelter, and resources, human beings would not exist today. From the beginning, it was known that being a part of a community not only helps us to survive, but to…Read More
The OUR Center relies on a robust support network from our community to assist people towards self-sufficiency. Partnerships with over 15 different resource groups allow our participants to have a one-stop experience at the OUR Center without the inconvenience of visiting a different building for each need. We never want any participant to feel as though they are alone. Without the help of our many community partners, we would not be able to provide those in need with the resources needed to succeed.
Rent & Utility Assistance*
Family Law Resources
Substance Abuse Resources
Health Care Access
Mental Health Resources
• Picture ID
• Address Verification dated within 90 days (St. Vrain Valley School District)
• Household Bills
• Income Verification
• Verification of minor children in household (birth certificate, immunization record, school record, or Social Security card)
Please give 24-hour notice if you cannot make your appointment. (No-shows are documented and may affect future assistance.)
Rescheduling is required if you are more than 15 minutes late.
We ask that you not bring children ages 5-18 to your appointment.
If you have received a 3-day demand for rent payment, have received an eviction notice, or have received a utility disconnection notice, you may be eligible for our emergency walk-in hours.
Persons facing eviction or utility shut-off may be eligible for emergency walk-in hours (8:00 to 10:00 a.m. or 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. weekdays).
Families with minor children who are homeless or have had utilities shut off may also be eligible for our afternoon emergency walk-in hours weekdays 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Other information may be required; therefore, it is always best to call 303-772-5529 or stop in Monday through Friday 8-5 with questions or to set up an appointment. This website is not meant to be all-inclusive nor the only source of information or screening.
These are just some of the new services being provided in our Community Center at 220 Collyer St. in Longmont:
- A Book in Hand – book distribution and reading to children (books in English and Spanish)
- Amanda Dean – Breastfeeding and lactation clinic for nursing moms – monthly
- Bridge to Justice legal services – appointments weekly
- Colorado Pet Pantry – free cat and dog food distribution weekly
- CSU Extension Family Leadership Training – Family civics leadership training for our participants
- Culinary Arts Training Program – eight-week long professional culinary arts training program
- Dental Aid – cleanings and exams – appointments weekly
- Energy Outreach Colorado – free energy-savings workshops held 4 times per year
- Express Personnel, Kelly Services, LaborMAX – employment recruiting and services
- Financial Skills Workshop – taught by professionals, classes in English and Spanish
- Gentle Yoga – bi-weekly yoga sessions
- LENA – program to encourage reading, speaking, & language development between parents and their small children
- Mindful Meditation – weekly sessions
- Nurturing Parenting – parenting support weekly
- Parents as Teachers – weekly office hours
- PeopleReady – employment services via van in parking lot on Tuesdays
- Salud Clinic – mobile unit visits monthly
- St. Benedict’s Health & Healing Ministry – health checks weekly
- Street Dog Coalition – free clinic for homeless/near homeless pets (cats & dogs) – exams, vaccines, parasite control, food/supplies, spay/neuter vouchers
- The Re-Entry Initiative (TRI) – services for women exiting the prison system – onsite 3 days/week
- TIP Truancy Project – monthly meetings with parents and truant teens with the focus on diversion
- Weeks Wellness – chiropractic adjustments, schedule varies
- WorkForce Boulder County – semi-annual job fairs for recruiting employees
- Other – classes are or will be offered throughout the year on topics such as Low Cost Gardening, Computer Skills, and Chronic Disease Self-Management.
Please contact Joni Lynch, Family Resource Manager, at 303-772-5529 x 246 or email@example.com for more information.