The OUR Center relies on a robust support network from our community to assist people towards self-sufficiency. Partnerships with over 15 different resource groups allow our participants to have a one-stop experience at the OUR Center without the inconvenience of visiting a different building for each need. We never want any participant to feel as though they are alone. Without the help of our many community partners, we would not be able to provide those in need with the resources needed to succeed.
Rent & Utility Assistance
Family Law Resources
Substance Abuse Resources
Health Care Access
Mental Health Resources
These are just some of the new services being provided in our Community Center at 220 Collyer St. in Longmont:
- A Book in Hand – monthly book distribution and reading to children (books in English and Spanish)
- Boulder County – benefits registration weekly
- Bridge to Justice legal services – appointments weekly
- Dental Aid – cleanings and exams – appointments weekly
- Gentle Yoga – bi-weekly yoga sessions
- LaborMAX – monthly recruiting table
- Mindful Meditation – weekly sessions
- Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA) – appointments bi-weekly
- Parents as Teachers – weekly office hours
- PeopleReady – employment recruiting unit monthly
- Salud Clinic – mobile unit visits monthly
- Soft Voices – bi-weekly art classes
- Benedict’s Health & Healing Ministry – health checks weekly
- Tempo Wireless – free smart phones two days/week
- The Re-Entry Initiative (TRI) – onsite 3 days/week
- Other – classes are offered throughout the year on topics such as Low Cost Gardening, Nurturing Parenting, and Chronic Disease Self-Management.
Please contact Joni Lynch, Family Resource Manager, at 303-772-5529 x 246 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.