CAFÉ OUTREACH PROGRAM
Create a team of 6 to 8 volunteers to plan, provide, prepare, and serve a hot nutritious lunch meal on the weekend or a major holiday. Clean kitchen and wash dishes. Training is provided. Shift from 9:30a to 2:00p.
Create a team of up to 10 volunteers to assist with basic facility and grounds maintenance on an “as-needed” basis.
Variety of one-time special event volunteer needs throughout the year to include fundraising and food drives. Previously scheduled events include:
- Empty Bowls - March
- U.S.Letter Carriers Food Drive - May
- 9Cares Colorado Shares Food Drive - June
- Annual Fall Benefit – September
- 9Cares Colorado Shares Food Drive – November
- The Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign – November
Contact Director of Volunteer Services for details.