Without coming together to find food, shelter, and resources, human beings would not exist today. From the beginning, it was known that being a part of a community not only helps us to survive, but to…Read More
NOTE: We are NOT accepting donations of clothing or household items at this time. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have had to convert our Community Closet to a staging area for food boxes to meet the current needs of our community. We will update this information as it is available.
Participants who need clothing items can make arrangements with one of our Resource Specialists by calling 303-772-5529 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items can be dropped off at 220 Collyer Street, Longmont CO 80501
Food and Personal Care Item/Toiletry Donations: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm via south side receiving door.
PLEASE do not leave items outside of OUR Center building during closed hours. We cannot use items left outside and often have to pay to have them removed. Please help us preserve our resources. (Our building is under video surveillance and illegal dumping may result in a fine of up to $999.)
*Drop Off on South Side of Building
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Canned soups and sauces
- Granola bars
- Hot/cold cereal
- Fresh vegetables and fruit
- Grains, rice & beans
- Infant formula
- Protein items (i.e. peanut butter, canned meat such as tuna, chicken, ham)
- Tomato Products
- Low sodium and low sugar preferred
- Grocery Bags (good condition)
- Baby Diapers (particularly children’s size 3-6)
- Adult Diapers
- Personal Care Items/Toiletries (household and travel size) – soap, shampoo, lotion, deodorant, brushes & combs, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, toilet paper, feminine hygiene products
All food must be brought in an unopened container, from a garden, or made in an approved commercial kitchen and stored appropriately. Please call ahead to 303-772-5529 if there are any questions.
Additional Donations – Drop off at Food Receiving Door (8:00-5:00 weekdays only)
- RTD Regional Bus Passes
- Gift certificates for grocery stores
- Financial Gifts (please ask for Development staff)